NAVSH Conference 2020 Terms and conditions
- The conference is organised and managed by the National Association of Virtual School Heads (NAVSH), a charity registered in England and Wales with registration number 1166708.
- References to “us” means NAVSH and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
- All bookings for the conference will be acknowledged by email within 5 working days of our receipt of your booking request.
- Our prices for attending the conference are set out on the relevant registration booking form or the relevant purchase order form or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request or from our website.
- If your booking has been confirmed an invoice will be sent to you prior to the conference, setting out the relevant payment instructions and terms. All payments to be received before the conference.
- Bookings will close on March 11th
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time.
- If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 5 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at: email@example.com
- Cancellations must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cancellation is received before February 18th 2020 there will be no cost for cancelling. Cancelling after February 18th 2020 will incur the full cost of the booking. Non-attendance will also incur the full cost of the booking.
- We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control.
- Consent to filming: NAVSH may film, record and photograph its events for broadcast on its website. By booking a place at this event you confirm your agreement with NAVSH to do that.
- If you don’t consent to the filming, recording or photographing of you at the event then please email email@example.com to confirm this and please notify the cameraperson or photographer at the time.
Ibis London Earls Court is a 12-storey three-star hotel with breathtaking views of the London skyline. With 504 guestrooms, including suites, family, triple and accessible rooms, a business centre, La Table Restaurant, George & Dragon Pub and on-site parking, it offers an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers. We offer a 24-hour reception and information desk and 24-hour snack service. All our spacious and comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with environmentally friendly air-cooling, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, direct line telephone, WI-FI access, TV and radio channels and pay per movie.