You will have access to 250 key people from Virtual Schools across the UK. There will be five timetabled sessions across the two days when delegates will browse your displays whilst they have their breaks and refreshments.
Exhibitor prices will allow up to two people per stand to attend the keynote speeches and have the refreshments. It won’t give you access to the evening event on day one. Extra people can be booked separately.
You will be able to select your stand from any that are available on the plan. You will have to book a double stand as two individual stands.
We know there are 7 exhibitors who have banked their payment from the previously cancelled conference in 2020. Please book as normal and the correct payment will be applied to your invoice.
Exhibitor prices are for two days – no discount for just one day: single stand £850 includes 1-2 delegates; registered charity stand £200 inc 1-2 delegates; extra delegates £170 each.
NAVSH Conference 2022 Terms and conditions
In submitting this booking, you agree to the terms and conditions below. Please make sure you read them before submitting.
- The conference is organised and managed by the National Association of Virtual School Heads (NAVSH), a charity registered in England and Wales with registration number 1166708.
- References to “us” means NAVSH and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
- All bookings for the conference will be acknowledged by email within 5 working days of our receipt of your booking request.
- Our prices for attending the conference are set out on the relevant registration booking form or the web page or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request.
- If your booking has been confirmed, an invoice will be sent to you prior to the conference, setting out the relevant payment instructions and terms. All payments to be received before the conference.
- Bookings will close on March 9th
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time.
- If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 5 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations must be notified by email to email@example.com
- If the cancellation is received before February 16th 2022 there will be no cost for cancelling. Cancelling after February 16th 2022 will incur the full cost of the booking. Non-attendance will also incur the full cost of the booking.
- We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control.
- Consent to filming: NAVSH may film, record and photograph its events for broadcast on its website. By booking a place at this event you confirm your agreement with NAVSH to do that.
- If you don’t consent to the filming, recording or photographing of you at the event then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm this and please notify the cameraperson or photographer at the time.
For exhibitors – the points above will apply, plus:
- You will select your stand location at the time of booking. However, we reserve the right to move your stand location if unforeseen circumstances occur. We will endeavour to provide you with a new location by agreement with you.
- Exhibitors agree that they have no access to the evening event on day one.
Ibis London Earls Court is a 12-storey three-star hotel with breathtaking views of the London skyline. With 504 guestrooms, including suites, family, triple and accessible rooms, a business centre, La Table Restaurant, George & Dragon Pub and on-site parking, it offers an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers. We offer a 24-hour reception and information desk and 24-hour snack service. All our spacious and comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with environmentally friendly air-cooling, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, direct line telephone, WI-FI access, TV and radio channels and pay per movie.