Higher Education

There is a lot of support available for care leavers who want to go to university. Hopefully, you will have had opportunities to do university taster days and activities during your time in school.

UCAS offer specific advice for care leavers on their website. It really helps if you tell them you experienced care as this will help you get both financial and practical support.

Also check out their amazing new interactive website to help you identify the best place for you to study, along with lots of information about funding.

If you’re worried about funding a degree Money Saving Expert, Martin Lewis, offers some sound advice.