What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Your fees will contribute to the work of The National Association, helping to commission important research to help us better understand how to improve outcomes for looked after children and provide a voice for all VSHs.
The opportunity to become involved at both a regional and national level. The fees for 2022/23 are: £500 per local authority.
- Exclusive NAVSH Annual Conference
- Access to NASVH programmes:
- Post 16
- New to role Programme
- Peer Review Programme
- Post Graduate Course in partnership with Bath Spa University
- Access to NAVSH members area
- Resources and research papers, case studies
- VSHT handbook
- NAVSH App
- Collaborative responses to consultations
- Networking opportunities with Regional Reps
- Cultivate key partnerships with organisations such as:
- The Rees Centre
- The Attachment Research Community
- What Works
- Monthly newsletter updates